Tuesday, September 29, 2009

falling

its fall. i love the fall. this is my prescription for all of you bummers who are regretting the pass of summer.
drive up provo canyon. do it. and actually get out of your car. smell the air. see the vast variety of fall colors. THE LEAVES! wow. take a deep breath. and most importantly give a hearty salute to these leaves, tell them thank you for all the hard work they have done creating oxygen and energy for us. salute them on their final lap where they exhibit their last ounce of brilliance with a blast of color. they know how to go out with a bang. celebrate fall. embrace the upcoming winter.
love, kelsea

3 comments:

  1. SHUT UP i love you again, you are just brilliant. I open my window every morning and it finally spells like fall and honestly it is my favorite thing..... Maybe I should blog about it! Probably will cause it makes my day... No leaves here though, I am planning a trip to upstate NY and to central park though... Take a picture and send it to me... I miss trees and especially colors! I LOVE FALL TOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you re definitely a natural born writer yo r gift with words is stupendous

    ReplyDelete