Tuesday, September 29, 2009

details in the fabric-thanks jason

the other day as i was putting mascara on (with my mouth hanging open and looking like a goof of course) i was contemplating my life. my mind was on a strange track but i liked it. i was thinking of my future in an entirely new perspective. I was putting my "what if"'s and "when"'s in terms of, somewhat inconsequential, routine advancing steps in my life. For example, will i be happy the next time i wear this shirt? who will i spend most of my minutes talking to on my next phone? who will i be writing about in my next journal? It was interesting to think that these regular changes in my daily activities absorb the color of my life at any given moment and that they are like tally marks in my life path.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, you are always so deep and amazing. Your mind is spectacular and I wish I was more like you. Thank you for helping me expand my mind and thinking skills!

    ReplyDelete