Monday, September 14, 2009

dreamin'

today i started a dream journal. im excited, but also a mixture of nervous and anxious, for this endeavor. (Nervous and anxious might seem synonymous, but in this instance i felt like they were both applicable). So this morning.... in my all too exciting music appreciation class, i wrote a brief summary of what i could remember of my dream last night (making a point to go to bed last night with the purpose of waking up with remembrance of my dreams). I tried to take from it what i could and somewhat analyzed it for significant content, meaning, or message. but mostly i was disappointed and embarrassed at my strange, but not out of the ordinary, dream. Although it was really interesting so see how this can be a wonderful opportunity to be introspective, grow, and see myself in a different light. I am going to keep doing this and we will see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment