Thursday, September 3, 2009

a;lksdjg;laksdnbg;kjaf

so i have a new place of residence as of saturday. started school. loving half of school and hating the other half. hung out with my sister annie last night and had such a blast. liking my roommates. got to see my friend kendel again which was so so wonderful and warmed my heart. saw my friend jaime again which was also the spice of my day and week. pretty much im just mixed up in life. serendipitously met mckenzie and found out we are neighbors! so happy about that. went grocery shopping with dearest tawny and hit up some zupas. be proud of us because we purchased relatively healthy items. and got to squeeze in some time with Jesse and Steven before i started school. day by day my life changes. in little ways. in big ways. in ways i dont even notice or understand. who was i yesterday? who am i today? who will i be tomorrow?
kelsea

3 comments:

  1. Kelsea ahh how are you doing? Where are you living now? I would love to see you sometime soon so let me know how school is going and whats up ok love ya lots hope your doing well. See ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the title of this post had me at hello. The questions at the bottom seem like the usual thought provoking reflection questions but the way they are strung made me stop and think it gave me chills, I love your writing!! hahah i feel like i come across as a gay little weeping willow sometimes on your blog. p.s. it warmed my heart to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I'm double commenting. I loved your comment. nodding in assent. could it get any better haha i LOLed.

    ReplyDelete