Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ticketed Purple

I missed the bus this morning. so I drove to school. (Thank goodness I had this option because I got my car back and I am now a mobile person and it feels wonderful) Well I had no idea where to park because I do not have a parking pass or anything, but then i remembered hearing something about free parking at the ends of the earth of uvu campus. That is where i went and when i arrived i checked the sign that had only one word on the whole sign that was peeling and deteriorating. After a few moments i realized that the word that proceeded parking was FREE. Hooray! i enter the parking lot. while in the parking lot i notice multiple signs that read: parking permit required. Hmmmm... well i was running late and decided i would trust the word free. Many hours later i return to my car to find a parking ticket on my windshield. boo.
Yesterday i had my first experience with Rit dye. My white shoes are now purple and they are super neat but the process to get them that way was pretty complicated and involved. I heated and prepared the dye solution in my cooking pot on the stove. It smelled horrible. and i think that despite my many attempts at washing the pot, a purple tint remains. Oh well. Although I am very glad that my washing machine is still white.

No comments:

Post a Comment