Friday, January 16, 2009

M&M's

I got a bag of peanut butter M&M's from my dear sister Annie for Christmas. I haven't opened it because 1) i might want to re-gift it to someone (genuine and heartfelt of course) and 2) i knew that once i opened it i would devour the M&M's in a day or two (it is a big bag). I am trying to be better at eating healthy so i was really trying not to open that bag............well....today i got home from school and i checked my fridge knowing that there was nothing appetizing in there for me. So i immediately went to the pantry and went straight for the bag of M&M's. I just didnt care. i should. but i didnt. and now half the bag is gone.........agh. Self control kelsea?

3 comments:

  1. Self control is for the selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole point of me giving you those M&M's was to give you a treat. I wanted them to be something fun, special, and a nice "splurge" for a starving student. So . . . NO MORE GUILT!
    PS I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha i know annie dear and i am so grateful. love you very much. they are one of my favorite treats too! i did like those cookies i snuck from your pantry too....haha

    ReplyDelete