Sunday, August 16, 2009

alone time. i like alone time, i need it. when i am just so overwhelmed or distraught and i need time to think i find a way to get some alone time, usually in the form of a walk, drive, or bike ride. the funny thing as that once i am finally alone with my thoughts and able to think things over.... thats when i dont think of anything. i just dont think. my mind literally just freezes. sometimes i try to break the ice to get to the core of my problems and work them out but my mind wont let me.. or i just dont want to face them. so i linger in this no-mans-land between the unconscious and cognitive thought where i flat-line and remain in oblivion. yet somehow this helps. its my own coping mechanism of just getting a piece of peace. where i dont have to be bothered by a multitude of thoughts and ideas buzzing around in my head. so from now on i will embrace these moments, i will no longer resist or try to make sense of them... i will just slip into my own little universe away from the world, away from my troubles and demands... and thats where i will remain with no trivial thoughts to bother me.

1 comment: