Wednesday, May 13, 2009

park city

park city. wonderful place that i come to visit with my dear mother and sister and wonderful girls in my family. bonding. laughing. speed scrabble. many movies. scrapbooking. i miss katie. i have had time to look at myself. somethings i dont want to see or face and some things i am disappointed in but mostly i love introspection and i am so glad that i have my mother and sisters there beside me. allergies. sneezing. (lauren ricks los hermanos.... haha). llaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzy dayyyyzzzzz.
shopping.

ps. too lazy to even form full sentences. haha putting periods between words seemed to sufice.

1 comment:

  1. Actually no thats not allowed. periods between words is like a story without no characters. dont you know by down the dynamics of a blog?

    ReplyDelete